Friday, January 16, 2009

DOES GOD WANT US TO BE HAPPY?

There are so many things that have to be said and done between us, but I see that this will never happen. How? How can it happen? You don't want to see it. You don't care about it. All you see are your wants. You don't see my wants.

You say that this is not true. Words are but empty shallow things we write to make money out of. How can you actually rely on mere words to prove to me how you feel and how you act? I have to see for myself before I can believe. I have to see the actions before I actually accept what you say is truth.

I don't believe you. I can't believe you.

As far as I am concerned we are living a lie. This is all turning out to be a big lie between the two of us. It's just like what happened to me and my other friends who say I am important to them; that they think of my welfare. Lies! This is my reality. I have finally lost. I am on the verge. That is why I am writing everything I need to write down. I don't want to take all of these down with me to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment