Friday, March 27, 2009

THREE ANTE MERIDIEM

ITS 3 AM. I must be lonely. Yeah, that must be it. I am simply lonely because of the time. Let us not consider the little aches and pains that I feel. Let us not take into account the pining I feel for you or the thousand knives in my shattered heart.

Nope, let's not consider my melodrama or my illusions. Let us all pretend that I do not feel this way. After all, it is futile for me to try and talk to anyone about it as I do not have friends. I have a lot of colleagues and work-mates, but that's about it.

It's not your fault, don't worry, I won't blame you. After all, it's me. It's all me. I choose to say these things, I choose to act this way. I choose to be this. Sounds selfish? Sounds wrong? Truth usually is.

It's always been that way you know. Everytime I see you my world just flips. Why did you never want me? Why did you never give me that time of day? Why did you choose him over me? Why are you so...

I saw you sitting at your office, you were wearing this fuschia blouse. You were always beautiful, no matter what you wore. Even if it was a simple white shirt and a blue skirt with cheap flip-flops. To what sophistication you were wearing today...You were beautiful.

Too bad for me that you have a happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment